Friday, April 15, 2011

Kenwood Blue And White Remote Wire

HOME

C of Cabopá
December 19, 2009:





"Sea of \u200b\u200breading in their beloved lighthouse of Cape Palos to the Mediterranean sunshine of . The silvery moon nights of quiet and the beautiful stars that wink those who view them with love

Rosa Cáceres . with heart in hand




This image (watermark ) has since been on my blog, I gave it that day Rosa Cáceres , teacher, writer, artist ... My friend number one blogger. That day gave me the entry. had established a "bar" of readers of novels and in return we had an ex libris. I have long sought ways to do so, and eventually I succeeded.

never thought I'd have something. I was thrilled by all the affection with which he made and the great amount of detail: the siren resting and reading, watching and admiring the sea-what-I like shells, seahorses, fish , shells ... El Faro with his flashlight illuminating the men of the sea in ships and exercises on a special attraction me when I watch ... and photographed.

The C Carmen locks and Cabopá . The Sun and the Moon are necessary in my life. The sun, for I am Mediterranean and because it illuminates the joy of the day. And the moon is the planet my particular earth satellite, which looks at night and greets me with his friendly face.


Rosa with a magnificent picture of the mermaid sitting on C got excited. It seems like she always saw me in my terrace blue, reading and occasionally look at Faro.
Thanks friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment