Monday, May 2, 2011

Remove Rust Oven Rack




not put blind eye face, I already warned them in advance. precisely in this post I talked about Mr. Harold Camping, who leads the Christian ministry "Family Radio Worldwide and announced the end of the world for 21 this month.

As I said, it looks like the good Harold had made a similar announcement earlier, dating the apocalypse for the September 6, 1994. And when that day came and went like any other man do the math again and said he had made a miscalculation. Consequently, more relaxed and made a new announcement: the Day of Judgement would ensue on May 21, 2011.

Since the date approaches, some journalists have interviewed those responsible for the movement Harold driven, mostly because they have appeared some time ago advertising (posters, to be more specific) throughout the U.S., warning about the event:



According to what this group follows from the calculations of Harold and investigations, the beginning of the end starts with an earthquake on the international line of change of date, earthquake continue west to devastate the planet.

same time, believers will be lifted to Heaven (a phenomenon that scholars of the Bible mention, if I am wrong, as "the rapture") after which they will suffer untold hardships the remaining individuals.

What I can say about it? Those who follow this blog some time ago, you know what I think about a world order with specific date: does not seem to be a reasonable idea .
Much has been written and spoken on this subject, mainly from the case of the Mayan prophecies and 2012. But I think the future is built day by day, and precisely why there many possible futures.

So you know, nothing to go around saying "I will spend three weeks in fuck fuck because Pelado says the world ends " . I do not use as an excuse to go all cabarutes of the city, emptying all the bottles and sleep in lustful companies (but if they do, take one to my health !!!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment